Buffalo Springs Lake Triathlon Camp — May 2018
This two day intensive triathlon training camp will prepare you for the IRONMAN 70.3 Buffalo Spring race on June 24, 2018. We will swim, ride and run the course as well as coach you through the techniques and strategy to make this your best IRONMAN 70.3 ever!
The camp is designed for the beginner to advanced level triathlete and is limited to 20 people.
SECURE YOUR SPOT >
- Where: Buffalo Springs Lake, Lubbock, TX
- Cost: $200 per person
- Coaches: Flat Out Tri Club Leaders, Mike Greer – Founder IM70.3BSL
- Included: All race nutrition, Sag Support, Dinner, Education and Strategy Sessions and Exclusive Training Hat
TRAINING CAMP SCHEDULE
- 7:00am – 8:30am: Buffalo Springs Lake for Open Water Swim – Starting, sighting and turning buoys.
- 8:30am -9:00am: Snack – Including Bike Course Talk
- 9:00am – 2:00pm: Bike SAG, Water and Nutritional Support on the 70.3 Course
- 2:00 pm – 4:00pm: Hydration and Lunch on your own
- 5:00pm – 8:00pm: Dinner – Recap of the day’s events, round table discussion with staff coaches regarding race strategy, concerns, etc.
- 7:00am – 8:30am: Buffalo Springs Lake for Open Water Swim – Race Strategy and Specificity
- 8:30am – 9:00am: Snack and Run Prep
- 9:00am – 12:00pm: Run the IM70.3BSL Course – with SAG, Water and Nutrition provided by Nike Store Lubbock
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm: Lunch and Stretching Session
TRAINING CAMP ACCOMODATION
The 2018 IRONMAN 70.3 Buffalo Springs Lake Host Hotel has also come onboard with a special training camp rate of $99 per night! Please note that this is the same weekend as graduation, so the sooner you book the better. When booking please mention that you are a triathlete coming in town for the training camp to access your special nightly rate.
MCM ELEGANTE HOTEL & SUITES
801 Ave Q
Lubbock TX 79401
Phone: (806) 763-1200
Fax: (806) 763-2656